So we often hear that to lose weight, you need to eat well. However, if you ask, then most do not know what breakfast should also be, which will give useful substances to our body and start the proper processes for weight loss. And all because we put different meanings into the concept of “proper nutrition”.
Some appreciate the protein diet, sharing their results, others talk about what this diet can cause in the body, others advocate mono-diet and others with both hands to fast. How not to lose in this center of ideas and what to eat to lose weight?
In fact, there is only one truth: "eat less than you spend, remembering that food must be nutritious. "Moreover, the nutritional value of food is not a calorie content. Nutritious food is food rich in vitamins, dietary fiber, protein, minerals, fats, carbohydrates.
Actually it is not that difficult to create a menu for your daily diet, you just have to take the time, be patient and use the right information. And throw away from your arsenal all the tools that supposedly should help you lose weight without your participation.
Proper nutrition for weight loss: the importance of vitamins in our diet
In modern realities, even by eating healthy natural products, it is impossible to provide all the necessary substances for a person. Especially if we are trying to limit calories. Therefore, it is important to choose a complex of vitamins and minerals for yourself, which has everything to replenish the daily lack of these substances. And let’s not look at vitamins for those looking to lose weight, all that is “to lose weight, ” more often than not, is not a long-term benefit to those who lose weight. And we do not need a temporary result, do we?
What and how to eat to lose weight: what carbohydrates are needed?
The problem in the diet of the vast majority of people is the choice of "fast" carbohydrates, but they do not give us a feeling of satiety, are immediately absorbed into the bloodstream, increase the level of sugar in it, provoking subsequent hunger and weightExcessive. Another thing is "slow" carbs, which do the exact opposite, so you can choose from the list below when creating a menu for yourself for the day:
- A piece of buckwheat or
- A serving of brown rice, or
- A serving of brown oatmeal, or
- A serving of whole wheat pasta, or
- A part of millet, or
- A ration of whole grain bread, or
- A portion of unleavened bread (rice, buckwheat, oats, rye) without sugar, or
- A serving of whole pita (unleavened bread), or
- A ration of baked potatoes.
There should be two such servings of "slow" carbohydrates a day: morning and afternoon. Then in the evening you will not feel hungry.
What you can eat to lose weight: protein and amino acids
Without protein, it is difficult to imagine a healthy diet, especially for those who exercise, because protein helps build muscle tissue. Who does not eat protein, he loses weight due to muscle mass, and then with surprise and despair sees how the lost weight returns after a while. As a snack, protein has many benefits. Proteins are found in:
- lean meats;
- egg whites;
- fish and seafood;
- chicken meat;
- cheeses (low fat, not more than 25% fat);
- low fat dairy products.
What you are allowed to eat to lose weight: vegetables, fiber, fats and fruits
Do not remove fats from your diet because there are healthy fats, in addition, the role of fats in weight loss is very important. So you know: 2 tbsp. vegetable oil or 30 grams of your favorite nuts - your daily intake of healthy fats.
For those who are losing weight, the proper menu should include unsweetened fruits (300 grams) and vegetables (300-400 grams). This amount will provide the necessary fiber, dietary fiber, which also help in weight loss.
What vegetables and fruits can you use to lose weight?
You can eat any vegetable except canned peas and corn - these are "fast", no-benefit carbohydrates.
And for fruits, stick to this rule: bananas, mangoes, grapes - they are eaten "one by one" in the morning, no later than two in the afternoon.
What should the part be?
- If you eat porridge, there should be so much on your plate that it can fit in two palms, no more.
- Your palm is the size of a piece of meat or fish.
- You can eat as many vegetables and fruits as fit in both your palms, plus the same amount.
- Slices of bread or loaf - 30 grams (two slices).
- A glass of milk or kefir.
- Natural yogurt - 100 ml.
- 180 grams of cottage cheese.
- Replace sweets with dried fruit (2-3 pieces at a time), honey, homemade jam or dark chocolate (no more than 20 grams).
Menu, how to eat well and lose weight
For women looking to lose weight by eating the right foods, the menu should be as follows:
- Breakfast: lentil porridge (pearl barley or corn porridge, unpolished rice) plus boiled chicken breast, herbs.
- Snack (second breakfast): 1 apple and 250 ml of kefir or a handful of nuts, or 2-3 prunes.
- Lunch: soup or fish soup, boiled or stewed fish, vegetable salad, poured 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Snack (afternoon snack): grated carrots with nuts.
- Dinner: cottage cheese with sour cream or salad with seafood, or turkey with boiled broccoli.
Such a weight loss menu is exemplary, focusing on it, you can create your own diet, which will not affect your diet, but will help in proper weight loss.
Do not overeat, if you feel the need to spend a day fasting, "sit" the day in kefir, celery soup, apples. At a party, give up fatty foods, you can afford a glass of dry wine, but only if it does not whet your appetite.
What else should you give up?
Manipulating weight loss, many give recommendations without going into details: carbohydrates at the same time began to be considered the enemy of the figure, without specifying that there are useful and harmful carbohydrates, then they began to aggressively attack fats fordue to their calorie content, without specifying, that without fats we will not have a feeling of satiety, also took the proteins.
In reality, you can eat almost anything, just by limiting the amount and combining foods correctly. The list of honestly harmful foods that should be removed from the diet is not so long:
- Forget chips and salted nuts.
- Popcorn, known recently, is a source of trans fats and chemical flavor enhancers.
- Stop buying instant noodles, mashed potatoes or soups in bags.
- Store-bought baked goods for long-term storage.
- Ready-to-eat foods, especially fried fish with monosodium glutamate and fried pies.
Not only do these foods have no nutritional value, they can completely damage our digestive tract (intestines, liver, kidneys).
Otherwise, you have a large selection of products for your daily menu, combine them correctly, do not eat too much, move a lot and gradually you will achieve the goals you have set for yourself.