Are you unhappy with your figure due to being overweight? Want to wear smaller clothes? There is no problem in this because everyone can lose weight, the main thing is to take this process seriously and with full responsibility. In order not to harm the body, you can lose no more than 10 kg in a month.
How realistic it is to lose 10 kg per month
Most "weight loss" doubt results such as losing 10 kg per month, but in vain! After all, this is not only true, but also quite easy. You do not need to starve yourself, follow strange diets, take questionable pills or tire your body with physical activity. Just read this article carefully, follow all the recommendations and, of course, have a deliberate attitude.
This method of losing weight is very popular and has been tried by real people. But you should not be a fanatic for this and continue to lose 10 kg every month. This can lead to serious health problems. Just use this method once, and then give your body a break from the extreme changes for at least a few months, trying to keep the result obtained and not spoil it.
Do you need to lose weight at all?
Let us first understand if your body needs to lose weight. To do this, take a closer look at yourself:
- Any physical activity (even climbing stairs) makes you dizzy, short of breath and sweat profusely.
- After a hearty meal you feel drowsy, and after a snack you always feel tired or completely relaxed.
- In the late evening hours, you definitely dive into the fridge to get a piece of cake or sausage before bed.
To make sure the excess weight is still there, you need to calculate your body weight and identify the extra pounds.
Once you are convinced that you are overweight, you can move on to the next stage - learning the basic rules of losing weight.
Basic diet rules for a month
People with overweight do not always follow a diet, are exposed to great stress and are not limited to eating unhealthy foods. Many would be happy to review their diet, but only they do not know where to start. To do this, you must gather all your will in one fist and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar altogether. This is really hard because unsalted food is not very tasty. But for the sake of the result, you can endure 1 month. Sugar more easily with sugar, can be replaced with honey.
- We completely exclude potatoes, bread (except crackers), fats, fries from the diet.
- We give preference to vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, cake, chocolate).
- No soda. You can drink mineral water, only without gas.
- You should not drink alcohol.
- Do not use hormonal medications.
- There are no semi-finished products.
- No spices.
- Any meat can be eaten only boiled and without fat.
- Eat low-fat sour milk every day.
- For breakfast, you can eat cereal (except rice and oatmeal).
- Drink 1. 5 liters of clean water a day.
- The last meal must be at 19. 00.
- If you feel hungry between meals, you can eat some nuts or dried fruit.
- it is great to combine diet with light physical activity.
Psychological attitude towards diet
To lose weight, you must strictly adhere to the rules of weight loss and this is unusual for the body, so frequent breakdowns occur. This is why you need to not only have the desire but also prepare yourself mentally for this difficult process. Usually the point of psychological preparation is not given due attention, considering it a meaningless waste of time, but in fact, the psychological attitude towards diet is considered as the main main stage.
One month is a long period and it is important to understand that within a week your figure will not change, visible changes will start from about 23 days of moderate diet and exercise. loads. Importers It is important to consider the following:
- You do not need to evaluate your shapes by looking in the mirror every day - you will not notice anything anyway. To do this, you need to take a picture of yourself in a swimsuit before losing weight, and then take another picture a month later. Then the result will be visible.
- For a more effective motivation, you should buy a degree and check your progress once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight using this method, following all the instructions, effectively lost 10 kg (+ - 2 kg). Therefore, it is not necessary to say that it is you who will definitely fail. They can - and you can.
- Buy a free smaller item 1 and try it out this month. You will definitely notice that every week you feel more comfortable in it.
- Collect pictures of people before and after losing weight with your dad (there are plenty of them on the Internet). And watch them every day and get inspired. Everyone can do it.
Remember. Strictly 10 kg in 30 days can not lose, it all depends on the body. Someone loses 2 kg more, and someone less. If by the end of the month you lose less than 7 kg, then the diet can be increased for another 1 week. The result will definitely show itself.
You do not need to be too strict with yourself and starve your body. You just have to choose between rich and low calorie foods. The menu should be varied, with the right drinking regime. You can change the type of diet every week, making your diet more complete. But remember, these diets should not starve you, contain medication or be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a 1 week diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin porridge with apples and grapefruit, seasoned with natural yogurt, fermented baked milk or kefir.
- Second Breakfast. Two loaves of bread, a cup of unsweetened tea and a slice of low-fat cheese.
- Lunch. Cabbage or borscht soup, without potatoes, fats and frying.
- Snack pasdite. Apples / bananas and a glass of nonfat kefir.
- Darka. A slice of steamed fish and vegetable salad without oil or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Cereal flakes (2 tablespoons), moistened with low-fat milk and an apple.
- Second Breakfast. A cup of green tea with a slice of lemon, croutons and a slice of cheese.
- Lunch. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- Snack pasdite. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- Darka. Low fat cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of kefir and an apple.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a cup of tea.
- Second Breakfast. Natural muesli, filled with 1 cup of fermented baked milk.
- Lunch. Vegetable soup with beans, tomato salad and cucumber (you can pour kefir and add a little crushed garlic).
- Afternoon snack: an apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled chicken fillet, 1 egg and cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, croutons.
- Second breakfast: milk muesli.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a cup of green tea and a green salad.
- Afternoon Snack: green apples.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tbsp. spoons of boiled buckwheat, a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, cereal muesli with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey, you can pour kefir.
- Second Breakfast: Baking with tea.
- Lunch: chicken broth with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Afternoon snack: a handful of various dried fruits and a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Dinner: a glass of kefir, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt, muesli.
- Second breakfast: 3 tablespoons boiled buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pieces), a cup of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Snack: orange.
- Dinner: turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and crackers.
- Second Breakfast: skipped every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon snack: we spend every Sunday.
- Dinner: a slice of boiled lean beef, a glass of fermented baked milk and carrot salad with raisins.
Sports loads during diet
Compliance with a diet in combination with exercise ensures faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case at 10 kg per month), it is possible to slightly reduce the skin in problem areas of the body. Sports activities will help to avoid this unpleasant phenomenon.
No need to visit gyms. It will be quite enough to do small exercises at home. And then losing weight will bring not only physical beauty but also improved health.
The following sports may be mentioned as dietary supplements:
- easy steering;
- skating or ice skating;
- cycling or exercise;
- strengthening the press;
- morning exercises.
Any of the above loads should be given at least 40 minutes.
In order for the monthly diet to be more effective and have a permanent, not temporary result, it is necessary in addition to introduce procedures that increase the effect of weight loss in the regime:
- Bath or sauna.Significantly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, waste and toxins.
- Banjat.Calm down, normalize the nervous system, help to relax. Better to take a bath with sea salt, essential oils or citrus infusion. They help to improve the skin, to give it elasticity.
- Wrapping.Assumes the use of plain movie. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect that breaks down and removes fats.
Weight Loss Disadvantages
Losing weight by any number of pounds has its consequences and disadvantages. In our case, you are risking your health. The following deterioration can be observed:
- Avitaminosis, which will be accompanied by brittle nails and hair. Strength will be lost, stronger weakness and mood depression will come.
- Disorders and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Decreased immunity.
If the above health problems started appearing in the first few weeks of weight loss, then you should stop everything and consult a doctor.
Contraindications for weight loss
Losing weight is a great stress for the body and can be associated with negative consequences for it. Therefore, it should be borne in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg within a month. We list those for whom such weight loss is undesirable:
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to lose weight on their own. Exceptions are diets specially selected by the doctor.
- It is not recommended to lose weight without the knowledge of a doctor for people over 55 years old.
- is strictly forbidden to diet for those people who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with mental health problems.
- People suffering from alcohol or drug addiction.
Helpful weight loss tips
Before you start losing weight, carefully study what not to do while losing weight:
- Take medication to help you lose weight fast. These also include special herbs, teas, dietary supplements.
- Dying of hunger. If you refuse to eat, you risk damaging your health. Moreover, it has long been proven that as hunger increases, the human body begins to store fats at an active rate. And you will definitely not be able to lose weight fast.
- Try unusual diets, drink questionable cocktails or use questionable methods (such as taking a baking soda bath).
Next, let's move on to helpful tips that will help you lose 10 kg in 1 month:
- Before and during the diet, you should start taking vitamins. You can buy a fortifying vitamin complex at any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life. Stop using the elevator and walk instead of driving.
- Get more physical activity. Swimming pools, gyms or home exercises are the key to successful weight loss.
Pay attention! Weight loss of 10 kg per month is considered a major and dramatic indicator. In some cases, this can adversely affect health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- First review:“I have long dreamed of losing 10 kg, but for me this number was unrealistic. And the weight continued to grow slowly. There came a moment when I just couldn’t see myself in the mirror, and then I got the guts and went on a diet. It was hard. Although the diet is considered nutritious, it was difficult for me. I wanted to eat all the time. At 3 weeks, I started to feel better and my appetite calmed down. A month later, I lost 11. 5 kg. This is my record. But I am still far from the ideal weight. I will try to keep the result. Six months later I will repeat this diet again ".
- Second Review:“I got married five years ago. It weighed 75 kg. For the entire time of the marriage, he ate +20 kg. Health began to give sluggishness, I no longer pull my wife. I sweat terribly. I decided to lose weight. I would not say it was hard, the desire to lose weight beat under the belt. I am very happy with the results, I lost exactly 10 kg in one month ".
- Third review:“I am 18 years old and I weigh 70 kg. Mom fed me all my childhood and did not accept any proper healthy diet or food. Butter chips in chicken with chicken, sausages, lard. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slender. When I entered university, I left my parents and tried to lose weight. I did it! I lost 13 kg. Young people started paying attention to me. ".
Losing weight is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience and confidence in your achievements. Thanks to a properly chosen diet and a range of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 pounds in a short time. The main thing is to properly tune yourself into the result and consult a specialist in advance.