Express diets offer techniques to reduce weight by 10-15 kg in 7 days. It is impossible to achieve such an effect within the framework of the physiological norm; it is possible to lose 5 kg at most per week.
At the same time, body mass index should be high, people with medium and low BMI will lose weight slowly. For weight loss, you need to follow special dietary rules, do not adhere to fasting.
Exercise makes diet more effective as it speeds up metabolism.
How much weight can you lose
Nutritionists recommend losing weight throughout the month. Within 7 days, in 90% of cases, excess fluid, food waste and toxins are removed from the body.
The digestive process is normalized, metabolic processes are accelerated. As a result, the body loses up to 2-3 kg. In the 2nd week of the diet, a separation of the superficial layers of fat mass is observed, due to which a person loses 1, 5-2 kg.
If you follow a balanced diet and exercise schedule, most of the fat starts to break down in 3 weeks, weight loss is up to 2-4 kg.
Is there a diet
In order for the body to adapt to the new diet and start destroying fat deposits, it is necessary to choose the right method of weight loss. You are required to choose a diet that will not harm your health and will allow you to maintain the result obtained for a long time. Weight loss can be achieved in 3 ways:
- Use a mono-diet, which includes consuming only 1 product per week: steamed buckwheat, kefir or apples.
- Compliance with a low-calorie diet: fasting, rapid weight loss.
- Acceleration of biochemical processes. Protein food is used, which speeds up metabolism. Protein helps prevent muscle breakdown that begins with weight loss.
Nutritionists do not recommend losing weight on a strict diet. Under such conditions, the body gets rid of excess fluid, undigested food waste and other toxins, which causes weight loss of 2-3 kg during the first 3 days.
After 72 hours, weight loss does not continue, chronic fatigue develops, the person has no strength to perform physical actions. As a result, skeletal muscle splitting begins to offset energy costs. Body fat will be the last to be used as the main strategic reserve for survival.
Therefore, to avoid the unpleasant consequences of losing weight, you should balance your diet, do not eat fatty foods and do not go hungry. If overweight exceeds 30 kg, consultation with your doctor and nutritional correction with the help of a nutritionist is required.
Fastest weight loss is achieved by methods that cleanse the body and stabilize metabolism:
- Buckwheat. It is necessary to eat up to 500 g of steamed cereal per day in combination with vegetables and lean meats.
- A low carb diet that allows you to lose weight on a low calorie diet. In this case, the use of meat and eggs is allowed to prevent the breakdown of muscle mass.
- Diet with kefir. You should drink up to 1. 5 liters of fermented milk drink per day.
- Apple water.
It is forbidden to use mono-diets for 7 days. Therefore, these weight loss methods are performed on a light diet that allows you to eat not only products such as buckwheat, kefir or apples, but also other dietary foods.
The diet menu should be composed independently based on preferences and goals. Approximate daily diet:
- for breakfast, you should eat 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese with berries or chopped fruit, 1 grapefruit, drink tea;
- snack before lunch - sweet and sour apples;
- at lunch time, you can cook steamed fish fillets or lean, leafy salad;
- boil an egg for an afternoon snack, eat an orange;
- for dinner, drink kefir and eat vegetable soup.
Proper nutrition and drinking regime
If you can not lose weight for a long time, you should review the calorie content of the diet and its content. One month before you start dieting and effective training, you should exclude the following foods from your diet and consume them in limited quantities no more than 2 times every 30 days:
- fatty, fried, spicy, pickled, smoked food;
- flour and confectionery;
- refined sugar and other sweeteners;
- appetite-stimulating spices;
- alcohol, sugary drinks and fizzy drinks.
Such foods cause fluid retention, disrupt metabolism and the digestive process. Vegetable-rich vegetables and fruits and protein-rich meat products will help achieve the goal.
If you need to lose weight within a week, the number of calories per day will need to be reduced to 500-800 kcal. At the same time, after completing the strict diet, the total energy value of the diet should be gradually increased, adding 200 kcal per day.
In the first week of weight loss, you can remove excess water from the body with the proper drinking regimen. To do this, you should consume about 1. 5-2 liters of juice per day:
- 1 glass of water on an empty stomach immediately after waking up;
- 250 ml mineral water 30 minutes before eating;
- Another application of water is allowed 40 minutes after the meal.
In combination with a balanced diet, the drinking regimen will normalize the water-electrolyte balance in each organism and speed up the processes of overall metabolism.
Fat is broken down only by physical activity. Physical inactivity, or a sedentary lifestyle, in the background of diet therapy will not help to get rid of extra pounds.
It is important to remember that the accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous tissue is an internal reserve of energy that the body has synthesized for critical occasions. It will be possible to correct the situation with the help of regular exercises.
To lose weight, you do not need to work hard every day for several hours. This approach will only impoverish the body. If desired, it is permissible to exercise every morning to increase muscle tone.
Intensive exercise should provide the body 3-4 times a week for 40 minutes. The effect of fat burning can be obtained from aerobic exercise.
As a way to lose weight, it is recommended to use treatment procedures in beauty salons, which will help reduce the negative effects on the skin during weight loss:
- Finishes. The procedure is based on increasing the temperature of the subcutaneous fat and stimulating the work of the sweat glands. Excess water and toxins will be released through the released fluid. Local blood circulation increases, which allows you to start the process of burning fat.
- Apparatus with printing therapy. Vacuum exposure in problem areas.
- Massage modeling. The specialist corrects the subcutaneous fat layer using the hands.
- Endermolift. Combines pressure therapy and vibration exposure in the problem area.
- Intralipotherapy. Removal of fat deposits without surgery occurs when an injection is given with a medicine.
- Massage to nourish tissues. Used to fight cellulite and restore the skin.
How to lose weight fast without a diet for a teenager
In adolescence, significant hormonal changes occur and the body develops intensively, therefore, it is strictly forbidden to limit food during this period. The body needs a full range of vitamins, trace elements and nutrients. If necessary, you can get rid of excess weight by following these rules:
- Fruits, berries, fresh vegetables are eaten. During the diet, it is recommended to prepare salads with the addition of lemon juice or olive oil. You can cook the right soups and not plant-based.
- Exclude semi-finished products, cakes and other pastries from the main food. White bread should be replaced with rye or whole grain flour. Harmful is harmful to eating fatty foods.
- Foods should be partial: you should eat 5-6 times a day in small portions.
- I need to exercise.
- Within a month the metabolism should normalize and the excess weight should disappear. If these recommendations do not help and overweight has started, an examination by an endocrinologist is required to identify hormonal diseases.
12 tips to motivate yourself to lose weight
The body loses weight slowly, so staying at 1500 calories a day and limiting yourself from eating fatty foods is difficult. It is necessary to constantly motivate yourself to achieve a result, not only psychologically, but also with the help of practical recommendations:
- Buy less processed foods: eggs, natural dairy products, chicken fillets, vegetables.
- You need to convince yourself that sweets and sugar are bad for your figure.
- No need to completely eliminate the oil. When losing weight, you should use a product made from olives. 1 tspvajrat can be brushed or added to vegetable salads.
- If you limit the amount of carbohydrate food, then the fat will disappear faster. White rice and pasta can be replaced with whole grain bread and buckwheat.
- Bran is good to eat. Add 1 tsp. products for a glass of fermented milk drink or 200 g of salad.
- You can add herbs to the dish, but not salt.
- Green tea and chicory are invigorating like coffee and are beneficial, unlike alcohol.
- When you reduce portion size by 20%, you have to fool your eyes - eat small plates.
- A glass of water taken half an hour before a meal will help reduce the amount of food consumed.
- Vegetable soup will help satisfy hunger more effectively.
- After consuming ⅓ portion, you should stop eating for 2-3 minutes so that the impulses from the full stomach reach the brain.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. In 65% of cases, a person confuses thirst with hunger.
Recommendations from dietitians and fitness trainers
A weak body not only boosts self-confidence and improves mood, but also serves as an indicator of a healthy body. For these reasons, people tend to lose weight and speed up metabolic processes.
Nutritionists, psychotherapists and trainers say motivation alone is not enough. To solve the problem with body fat, you will need to change your lifestyle. To lose up to 5 kg per week, you will need to consider the recommendations from experts:
- Refuse to eat in the evening and at night, dine until 18: 00. This rule is due to the peculiarities of digestion, which lasts about 5-6 hours. When melatonin, the sleep hormone, is produced, the work of organs and internal systems begins to slow down because blood circulation and oxygen consumption are reduced. If you eat beef or salad before bed, the calories you get will not be used to offset energy costs. Nutrients will become part of the body fat.
- It is recommended to limit the consumption of fried foods, baked goods and pastries. If a person does not adhere to a diet, such foods should not be excluded from the diet. Dishes contain trace elements and have a high content of calories that can provide the body with energy for 5-6 hours. At the same time, low-calorie foods should be avoided. These include chips, sausages, sodas and sugary drinks.
- Drinking regimen should not be neglected. Normal blood circulation is essential for the breakdown of fat masses and the elimination of toxins. If the body is tortured by thirst, the blood begins to thicken, and the functional activity of the cardiovascular system deteriorates. Soft tissue trophy is falling. To maintain proper water-salt metabolism, you will need to drink plenty of water, especially on an empty stomach to improve absorption.
- it is necessary to adhere to the principles of fractional nutrition, eating 5-6 times a day in small portions not more than 200-250 g. Diet sharing will increase nutrient absorption and frequent meals will help keep the digestive system organs in constant tone.
- it is necessary to distinguish between the feeling of acute hunger and the false need for a snack. The latter is due to an unstable psychological state or is related to stress in the body. With a bad mood or emotional overload, a person instinctively craves food in order to feel safe in the process of absorbing food. With an acute attack of hunger, you will want to eat foods that you previously did not like or indifferent to. To quench your appetite, you should eat nuts, dried fruits, fresh fruits, drink 250 ml of juice.
- Short fee breaks should be included in the daily schedule. Light exercises can be done in the morning for 10-15 minutes on an empty stomach. Exercises will help to increase skeletal muscle tone and finally wake up. In addition, metabolism is activated and weight loss is accelerated.
- If a person decides to go on a fast diet, he should choose a weight loss method that includes his favorite ingredients. You should not force yourself to eat cabbage or peppers, from which the gag reflex begins, or starve to death in bread crumbs and mineral water. This approach to losing weight can provoke the development of stress, which can lead to disruption of the diet or re-gaining excess weight.
- If you regularly follow the recommendations from experts, you can lose weight by 4-5 kg per week. Once the result is obtained, you should follow a balanced diet and give up bad habits.
Can you lose weight through exercise
To lose 5 kg in 1-2 weeks, you will need to design a training schedule. Cardio exercises along with diet food will improve the fat burning process, while strength exercises help increase muscle mass and create a lean body.
With regular exercise, it is important not to empty your body. To maintain the result, you can use cosmetic procedures.
A set of effective and simple exercises
To get the most out of it, you should combine cardio training for running and swimming and heavy weight 3-4 times a week. In addition to these physical activities, you should perform the following complex at home:
- open leg squat 25 times;
- shake your legs and arms 50 times;
- perform exercises with a rope 100 times;
- bends with dumbbells in 2 sets of 25 times;
- Swallow 30 times;
- hold the board for 30 seconds or more;
- to raise the pelvis lying on its back 50 times;
- pump the press 30 times.
Regular training will help you achieve weight loss of 4-5 kg per week.